Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spousal Blog Parley? Oh, never mind.

For those of you that are following my husband's blog spot, (which is very funny and I highly recommend it) you may have read his humorous remarks on the Twilight Saga. I found his last post very witty and I was cracking up. And in his defense (Lee) he doesn't know THAT much about it, I had to inform him of the proper Twilight jargon and spellings.

While I should post a wicked rebuttal on behalf of my favorite vampire saga, I'm afraid I would sound like a Twinerd. So I won't. But I could.

I will say that my husband has been perfectly awesome about my fondness with the Twilight Saga. I cannot say the same for myself and his fascination with the story of the Matrix. He has tried to explain the storyline to me several times, but I get lost. And I can't even say where I get lost. I think it was when I heard the name Neo and I pictured a cute little fish.

4 comments:

  1. You're awesome Steph. I love you. I love you. I loooooooooove you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! I KNOW - Dallas loves the Matrix too and I can't quite wrap my head around the real meaning. Love the action and general story line, but anything deeper than that and I become a bobble head! Hope you are doing well, Stephanie! Miss getting to see you and chat! You are welcome to check out our blog too: http://maddoxmayhem.blogspot.com/
    After much consideration and deliberation I am going to have to say I'm TEAM JACOB :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say TEAM KELLY...well becuase everyone needs to be on their own team.

    I love both of your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Stephanie!!!!

    love you
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete