Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Testing 1,2,3

So, I am venturing into the world of blogging. An idea suggested by my husband who thinks I would enjoy spouting my love of books, movies, music, and everything Twilight to the technological world. Although, now that I think about it, he might just be trying to get me to direct these ramblings in a direction other than his own.
Regardless of the reason, I have decided to give it a go, with the firm reservation that I may not like blogging one bit. If so, he will once again become my main target of whatever floats my boat.
So here's to trying something new. . .

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog! I started one once...haven't gotten back to it in months or years...I need to check it and put you on as a link so you always come up. I need to call you, too. I've been meaning to do so all week. Rae

    ReplyDelete